Delivery & Return Information
Ordering products from our online shop
UK – Standard postage is £3.95 to UK addresses with free postage on orders over £30. If an item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible and offer a revised delivery date or a refund.
Orders placed Monday to Friday are usually processed within 48 hours and will be delivered to you within 5 working days. Some UK destinations may take a little longer (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands and Islands). If you place your order after 3pm on Friday, this will be processed on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays, in which case it will be processed on the next working day)
International – We can send small and medium-sized products to most locations across the World. We send our international parcels using Royal Mail, which prices on Europe, Zone 1 and Zone 2. You can view the countries included within each zone here.
|0 – 500g||501g – 1000g||1001 – 2000g|
We check each order before it leaves the yard, but if you have received an item which you believe to be faulty, please contact us as soon as possible on [email protected] so we can discuss your options.
If you have changed your mind about something you ordered, you can return the item to us within 14 days of receiving the item. Please make sure that the item is packaged securely (and ideally in the original packaging). You will need to cover the costs of returning the item to us and should send the item tracking information or get a proof of posting from the Post Office. We are not liable for items that are lost in transit on their return to us.
Collection only items
Hand painted signs are sold on a collection only basis. If you would like to arrange shipping at your own cost, please get in touch with us and we can share dimensions and weight to allow you to get a quote.
Collecting ride tokens you have ordered online
How to redeem your ride tokens when you buy an advance deal from our website:
- When you pre-order ride tokens for any of our events you will receive an email confirmation with a code.
- You will need to show this code when you collect your ride tokens from the main token booth on the day of your visit. You can bring a print-out or show the code on your phone.
- Advance deal bookings are valid for the day you have booked for only.
- When you arrive at the fair you will need to show your order code to a member of staff at the main token booth (which is painted bright yellow). They will give you the amount of ride tokens that you ordered plus a number of free ride vouchers.
- The free ride vouchers can be used on any of our rides that take 4, 5 or 6 tokens. You can’t use the free ride passes on our side-stalls like hook a duck or hook a fish. You will need to use ride tokens for these.
- Our advance deals are available to purchase until midnight before the day of your visit. They will always offer the best value as they will offer more free ride passes with your tokens compared with offers that are available on the day.
- If you are unable to attend to the fair on the day you had booked for, you will not receive the free rides associated with the advance deal. You will receive the same amount of ride tokens but with less free rides – equivalent to our deal of the day.
- Tokens are non-refundable and have no cash value, they cannot be used as part payment for food and drinks.
- Unused tokens can be kept and used on your next visit, you can read more about how to make the most of your tokens here.